Ready To Upgrade Your Avionics?
Whether installing a single unit or a fully integrated package, J&S Avionics is an expert in its field. Our professional staff of experienced FAA licensed technicians and installers has been handpicked to enable us to produce a modern, user friendly package tailored to the individual aircraft and the pilot’s needs. Providing more than just an installation, J&S Avionics supplies the documentation, wiring diagrams and after sale support to ensure that all installations and future service are trouble free.
Gone are the days of avionics shops hacking holes in aircraft panels. J&S Avionics utilizes the latest in Vertical Milling Technology and Computer Aided Design to precisely manufacture/modify instrument panels. J&S Avionics is a certified dealer for both: Garmin and PS Engineering.
From single engines, to twin engines and prop-jets, J&S Avionics has the experience and expertise to make your vision of your new panel a reality. Contact J&S Avionics to see why we have such loyal and happy customers.
- We map out a complete project plan, which we summarize in our proposal to you.
- Upon your approval of our proposal, we get to work right away! We reserve your slot on our schedule; we order major parts for your installation; and we create an engineering plan specific to your aircraft to ensure we meet FAA requirements and your needs.
- Once your aircraft arrives, we review with you in detail, once again the work that is to be done.
- We validate and, as needed, amend the engineering plan for your project.
- We do a thorough pre-install avionics inspection to make sure we know what’s working and what may need a further look while your aircraft is in our care.
- Then, we carefully remove from your aircraft the relevant components and wiring. In many cases, we take trade-ins, which can help reduce the effective cost of your project. Otherwise, we return the relevant gear to you or properly dispose of it at the end of the project, as you prefer.
- We modify panels and racks, as needed, making use of our computer-aided metal cutting tools and metal-working shop.
- We take care of any panel powder coating, labeling and lighting changes that may be needed.
- We plan and prepare a custom wiring harnesses with Approach Fast Stack, specific to your aircraft and your build.
- As our factory-trained technicians install new components and systems using best practice methods, we ground-test along the way and upon completion.
- We ensure completion of paperwork and relevant aircraft manual additions, including FAA approvals and weight-and-balance entries, as needed.
- Then we flight test your aircraft with you or your designated pilot to make sure systems are working as they should be.
- Throughout the process, we keep you informed at key points along the way.
- After the installation, we stand behind our work. If an installation-related issue surfaces, we’ll make it right.